This page will contain an index to all the software outputs of the Steeple Project. The most comprehensive and up to date information can be found in the community wiki.
- Cambridge Portal Software
- As part of our podcast portals demonstrators the Cambridge Steeple team are developing a Java based solution.
- Steeple Podcast Aggregation Demonstrator
- There is a basic aggregation portal hosted by Steeple with podcasts automatically gathered from 4 institutions as an example of what can do done to bring this wealth of content into one location.
- Podcast Producer Workflows
- These file packages represent some of the in production and demonstration setups in use with Podcast Producer as deployed at the University of Oxford.
- Ensemble Middleware Engine
- This software package, written by Scott Wilson at CETIS, based upon the Ensemble concept designed by the Steeple project, is a basic metadata aggregation and caching engine for use behind various portal solutions.
- Oxford Portal Software
- Oxford's portal solution is based on the open source Drupal system. Information about how to setup you your own portal using this methodolgy can be found here.